Delta OHS Systems Pty Limited was established in 1990 offering Corporate Health & Fitness services to corporate clients.
By year 2000, the team at Delta had moved into general occupational health & safety (OHS) consulting and began to establish a reputation for delivering effective and timely safety solutions to clients. This provided an opportunity to expand our risk management services to a wide range of clients and experience working in varied business operations.
In time, our systems based approach led us to develop both environmental and quality risk management services for our client base. We see these aspects of our business complementing our current OHS services.
We offer consultancy services nationally with bases in Sydney and Melbourne.
Delta OHS Systems currently provides a range of risk management services to our current clients including;
Chevron Texaco/ Caltex, Mirvac Construction NSW, M5EAST & Cross City Tunnels, HMP Mining – Central Queensland, Baulderstone Hornibrook, ABN Amro, Merrill Lynch Australia, Australian Nursing Home Foundation, Catholic Church Insurance, Conform Aged Care, Cisco Systems Aust./ NZ, Canon Australia, Chubb Insurance Company of Australia, SAP Australia & New Zealand, Mirvac Hotels NSW, Franklins Supermarkets, Unisys Aust./ NZ, News Magazines, Oracle Corporation Australia, Nutrimetics International (Australia), Hitachi Data Systems & Guide Dogs NSW/ACT.
We are able to assist your company to build effective risk management systems by offering the following services:
- OHS Systems Auditing - (Gap Analysis, Australian Standard 4801, SafetyMAP)
- OHS Risk Management Services - (Risk Assessments, Site inspections, Operational risk reviews)
- OHS Management Systems Development - (Policy, Procedure, Reporting, Monitoring and Review)
- Ergonomic Assessment, Ergonomic Training Seminars & Online Ergonomic Services
- Online OHS Home Based Risk Services - (Online & Site Inspections)
- Return to Work Coordination
- Workers Compensation Risk Management - (Workers Compensation Administration/ Injury Management Services)
- Accident & Incident Investigation
- Risk Management Training for Managers, Supervisors & Staff
- OHS Consultation & Communication Training
- Video on Demand, internet and intranet presentation of company specific risk information
- Quality Management Systems Consulting
- Environmental Management Systems Consulting
To further discuss our services, please contact us.